Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Indian Noni - Testimonials

The Divine Indian Noni fruit juice concentrate is not a medicine. It is a Health Enhancer that works on the cellular level. Here are few testimonials from the users of Divine Indian Noni fruit juice concentrate. All these Testimonials are as printed in the Divine Indian Noni Testimonial book. There are no changes or alterations made. 

1. PARALYSIS 
Name : Ravindra Bhaskar Chavan / Male / Age : 54
From : Nikhil Park, Kamatwada P.Nagar, Nasik 

 Namaskar, I am Ravindra Chavan, a Paralytic patient. You know how paralytic patient suffers. On April, 2004 paralysis attacked me and I was bedridden. As it was a severe attack I had no confidence in my life. But I was under allopathic treatment and my diet was so controlled. 


After a few days I was attacked by the piles problem and suffered with swollen hands and fingers. Body weakness was not allowing me to even wake up , sit or talk. But the medicines and other treatments were going on. It was a great day, I got a God's gift i.e Indian Noni. My son was suggested by his friends that he should give me Indian Noni as it is working on cellular level. For the last 5 months I am taking Noni juice, now am doing all my work and walking without anybody's help. As Noni is such a multi beneficial fruit juice I have decided to continue it till my life. 

2. NERVOUS DISORDER
Rahul Raghunath Bhangare / Male/ Age 20
Type II B 1749, Ozhar Township, Tal : Niphad, Nashik - 422207

My son Rahul was suffering from nervous disorder due to his infancy. He was not able to move his legs. His face was abnormal. Even his left hand was paralysed. 

His weight was increased during his teenage. But in the last 4 months after taking Noni, he is progressing remarkably. His whole body is getting refreshed. He could stand on his feet and move with supports. His left hand got new life and nourishment. 

His back is gaining a normal posture. His voice and vision is improving. His weight is now reduced to normal. Indian Noni is God's grace to man. 


3. DIABETES 
Ramakant Bapurao Bhagat / Male/ Age 69 
Pune, Maharastra 

I am 69 years old retired man from Pune. For the last one year I am a Diabetic and have Thyriod problem. My blood sugar fasting was 213 and blood sugar PP was 240.Indian Noni was introduced to me by Mr. Sudarshan Motadoo. He gave me a booklet to read and understand what is Indian Noni and a bottle of Indian Noni too. 

I followed the instructions in the booklet meticulously and religiously. In one month my blld sugar fasting read 133 and blood sugar PP became 107. In urine both fasting and PP was nil. 

The result has given me great confidence in healthy life and for me Indian Noni is God's gift for sound health. 


4. DIABETES 
Altaf Ahmed/ Male/ Age 50 years
209, EWS Block, Devaraj Urs Layout, Davanagere, Karnataka

For the last 3 years, I was having Depression, Diabetes and High B.P.  I always feel very tired, depressed and not interested in day to day activities. Then few months back a friend of mine, asked about my problems and I told him my health condition. He then advised to me attend one Health Seminar. 

At the seminar, Mr. Mallikarjuna and Mr. Shafeeq Ahmed explained about Indian Noni and showed me the results of others. After taking Indian Noni, I am feeling better now. My FBS (sugar) has come down from 280 to 125. My BP has come down from 180/140 to 120/100. My depression leves have also decreased. 

According to me Indian Noni is the Sanjeevani. I suggest my friends and relatives to use Indian Noni as a health drink. 


5. OBESITY 
Narasamma / Female / Age 55
H.No 5-54/1/11, New Vasavi Enclaves, Old Alwal, Hyderabad

I am a housewife, aged 55. I have been suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension and Obesity for more than 10 years. I used to feel like sleeping all the time. I had severe body pain too. As a result, I don't wish to go out of the house. I feel depressed all day. Adding to my woes, my sugar level goes up and down often leading to swelling of both lower limbs. 

My family felt sad on seeing my state. Our doctor introduced this Indian Noni to us and asked to try it for a while. I tried the health drink for 120 days taking 30 ml a day. Now I am feeling better. I rarely sleep during the day. My swellings are better; sugar level has come to normal and I feel active and fresh all day. 

My family is happy. I thank Indian Noni and the doctor who introduced the product, which gave me my life back. 

6. OBESITY 
Sandip Suryakant Charkul / Male / Age 28 years
Natheputh Post, Makhshiras Taluka, Sholapur 413109

I was fat and my weight increasing higher day by day. I had taken medicines to reduce my weight and eating food only once a day that too very little, even though my weight has not reduced. My weight was 79Kgs at one stage. 

I came to know about Noni. I though this the right way of spending money for the right product. 

Then I decided to buy Noni and try it. I was happy to see the results. My Hyper-acidity reduced, I have lost my weight and relived from my back pain also. 

Sarika Amardeep Dilikar/ Female / Age 25 Yrs 
Pimpalgaon/Nasik 
I had obesity problem associated with menstrual problems also. Mr. Raj Kumar Shinde introduced Indian Noni and advised me to consume Indian Noni. I started to consume Indian Noni for the past 4 months. 

Now my weight reduced and menstrual problems were solved. Thanks to Indian Noni.

 7. ACNE
Mohini Vasant Palve / Female / Age 16
Pathardi, Phata 

Last three years I was suffering from pimples on face and rashes on my back. I was also not feeling energetic and could not study properly. Not feeling hungry was also a problem. 

I started Noni 2 months back and now the pimples are mostly gone. I also feel good appetite and now I can concentrate on my studies. Thanks to Noni! 


8. SKIN ALLERGY 
G.D. Anil Kumar /Male / Age 28
Santhebennur, Channagiri, Davanagree

I am a B.Sc., graduate and I have no job. I was suffering from slight skin allergies on my legs. I have few small pimples and they cause pain too. 

Thanks to leader R.Nagaraju, who introduced me to the Empower Indian Movement and to Indian Noni fruit juice. In my family all of us are enjoying good health and I am getting good results for my skin allergies. 

Thanks to Health India Laboratories. I am so happy in two ways : On one hand I am healthy and on the other I am wealthy too because of Empower India Movements Noni Family Business. For me Indian Noni is "Health & Wealth Enhancer" and it is really God's gift. 


9. HIV 
Identity withheld / Male / 39 Years / Hyderabad

I was suffering from AIDS for the last 5 years. I was admitted repeatedly into hospitals for general weakness, weight loss and loose motions even a few months  back. I got introduced to Noni by Dr. Ravi Kulender. 

Since then I have gained weight and feeling better than before and CD4 & CD8 counts have improved. Noni has given me a new hope. 


HIV
Identity withheld / Male / Age 28 Yrs 
Kakinda, Andhra Pradesh 

I don't know when I contracted this dreadful disease. I found I was very weak with a high frequency of skin infections, loose motions and vomiting. I was also losing weight and had become depressed. Ms.Sujatha Raman is the person who introduced me to Indian Noni. 

She said that along with her counseling I should also drink Indian Noni to improve my levels of immunity. 
After 4 months of consuming Indian Noni I feel much better. I have stopped losing weight and my skin infections are showing improvements. The frequency of my loose motion had also come down. My CD4 and CD8 counts have improved too. 
It is hard to believe but true - Indian Noni has done me a great favor!

10. BLOOD CANCER

Shanti Devi / Female / Age 83 
B-63, D.S. Quarters, Ahata Kidare, Idghia Road, Sardar Bazar, New Delhi 

I was suffering from Blood Cancer. Due to this I was not able to sleep well. Always I felt tired and I cannot see direct light. I I cannot walk. My body is swelling and I am having urinary infection also. 

My family doctor Dr.Noor Ahmed and his friend Mr.S.N Venkatesh introduced me to Indian Noni and its effects. I started consuming three times a day. After 2-3 days I slept every well. I found energy in my body and I saw direct light. I can walk well without tiredness. Day by day I am improving very well. I am taking Indian Noni for the last 10 months. 

Indian Noni saved my life and I am as active as ever. My hearty wishes to the introducers of Indian Noni. 

11. CONSTIPATION
Pratiti Sen / Female / Age 7 years 
My daughter used to clear bowel twice a week, almost at three days interval. IT resulted in pain/bleeding and at the same time she developed fear-psychosis.

On day my elder brother Sri Tilak Dasgupta introduced Indian Noni for her. She started consuming Indian Noni since 10.4.05. Surprisingly within a very short period of 15 - 16 days she developed normal/daily smooth bowel movement. Indian Noni is great! 

12. ASTHMA
Arvind Sharma / Male / Age 37 Years 
Janki Centre, Room No 218, Kolkatta

I was suffering from Asthma for the last 10 years. Without steroids I was not able to do my normal routine work. After taking Indian Noni I could take steroids in small quantity. But after taking 1 bottle of Indian Noni I have now totally stopped steroids. 

Now I am taking only Indian Noni to keep myself fit. Indian Noni is a God's gift to be healthy. 


A.J. Agasanahalli / Male / Age 54 Years 

I am a 54 years old patient suffering with Asthma for the past 4 years. I experience severe weakness in my body. I cough a lot and all the time my mind is occupied with health problems, leading me to a lot of stress. 

My son Abdul Khader joined Empower India Movement where he learned about Indian Noni. On his suggestion I started taking Indian Noni for the past two months. Now I feel a lot better, I feel it has given me a new lease of life altogether. 
It is a life saving drink that will keep one healthy forever.




The above are only few testimonials from the Divine Indian Noni Testimonial booklet. This post will be updated on a regular basis...




5 comments:

  1. Awesome information! I just read this post i really like it. Noni boosts the immune system: Noni is considered one of the most nutritious fruits. Many of its nutrients are known to stimulate the immune system.
    Goji berry juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to many claims by diabetic patients regular consumption of Organic Noni Juice has the power to control blood sugar levels. Suffering from Diabetes, people should take 60 ML of Noni fruit juice on an empty stomach. It is also very good fruit for preventing diabetes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice & Good information about noni.
    thanks for the BLOG,It may help in future program..

    FOR MORE CLICK BELOW LINK:

    BSY NONI JUICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can anyone pls tell me how much noni juice should be consumed for rheumatoid arthritis?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also pls let me know at what time it should be consumed

    ReplyDelete